1. Describe a news article or a story that you are interested in recently. And explain why you think it was interesting. Include reasons and details in your response.
2. Which transportation do you enjoy?Bicycle, automobile or train?
3. Which method do you prefer in finding a job.
4. Which one do you think has much more impact in reducing the environmental contamination. Government, organizations or individuals.
5. What is the most important habit that parents can teach their children?
6. Among the following types of books, which do you dislike the most? Romantic books, science fiction, or biography.
7. Describe a person you want to learn more about, explain why you want to know more about this person in details?
8. A lot of experienced and inexperienced climbers climb mountains every year, which one of the following adjectives would you use to describe this experience? Adventurous, frightening or foolish?
9. If the school doesn’t allow students to take cellphones with them when they come to school, what would be the influence of this policy?
10. Your community center now offers classes on the weekends for free. Which of the following class you will choose to take? Give reason to explain your choose. 1) A financial course to help you manage money, 2) Car maintenance and repair 3) Review of Latin-American music.
Which do you think is the biggest challenge that new university students face: being away from family, having no time to relax or making new friends? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.
If you have time, would you choose to learn to play a new musical instrument or learn to play a new sport?
Do you think keeping pets is beneficial? Please use specific details to explain your reasons.
Some people believe that first-year college students should live in a dorm building that homes only freshmen. Others may prefer the idea that first-year students must live together with students in 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th grade. Which opinion do you agree with? Explain why.
阅读和听力在探讨Ophir的地点是不是South Asia 阅读认为很多Ophir的商品都是South Asia本土的，比如rare wood和elephants，而听力认为Ophir是trade center，货物都是从Asia送到这里然后再送到其他地方 阅读认为航行从Ophir到那个地方的时间和从South Asia一样长，而听力认为因为当时的navigation技术很落后，而且船常常停在海岸边，所以速度慢时间长。 阅读认为单词很相似，而听力认为英国和澳大利亚都说dog，但是他们历史上没有交集，而仅仅几个单词相似不能说明问题。 第一篇
接下一段讲有种蝴蝶翅膀两面是不同的颜色，一面的颜色跟环境很像，可以帮助他们不容易被发现，另一面的颜色很鲜艳。这种蝴蝶可以唬住他们的敌人，通过开始展示很鲜艳的颜色，然后突然关上他们的翅膀鲜艳的一面，留下颜色和background很像的一面。这一瞬间，他们的敌人就会发现美食(蝴蝶)突然失踪了? Where is it?
TPO-17 Animal Signals in the Rain Forest
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: To improve the quality of education, universities should increase professors' salaries.你同不同意以下声明：为了提高教学质量，大学应该提升教授的薪资。
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: It is more enjoyable to have a job that requires working long hours for three days in one week than to work shorter hours for five days a week.
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Professional athletes who receive high salaries, such as football or basketball players, deserve what they have got.
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: In order to make ourselves happy, we should learn how to make others happy first.